Now Accepting Applications
Interested in working at the pool during the 2018 season?
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 15 years old
- Have a current Lifeguard Certification including CPR from the American Red Cross, YMCA, City of Lakewood or similar organization.
- Willing and able to conduct swimming lessons for a variety of ages and skill levels
- LOVE working with and spending time with kids!
- Available at least 20-25 hours per week, including weekends and holidays
- Mature, punctual, responsible, self-motivated, and a good work ethic
Compensation starts at minimum wage with the potential to go up with teaching lessons
Lead Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor
Candidates must meet the Lifeguard requirements listed above, as well as the following:
- Have a current WSI certification
- Be a natural leader and smart decision-maker
- Willing and able to hold people accountable for completing shift responsibilities and behaving in
- a mature, responsible manner while at work
- Able to assist with last minute scheduling needs
- Genuine passion for teaching children how to swim
Compensation: $12/hour with the potential to go up with teaching lessons