Earn a Free Membership!
There are a few ways to earn refunds on your membership. Read Below for details.
Earn a Free Membership to the Pool…
with a King Soopers Gift Card!
The Green Mountain Swim Club is now partnering with the King Soopers Gift Card program in order to raise money. The better news is that we want to split the profits with you! King Soopers will donate 5% of every dollar that you load onto your gift card to the Club. We will in turn give you half of that (2.5%) toward your membership dues. And, you can have friends and family use cards and earn money towards your yearly dues.
- The gift cards can be reloaded as often as you like. Gift card can be used to pay for gas at Loaf N Jug, groceries and any other items at King Soopers.
- The program will run from January 1st – December 31st. All money earned during this time will be credited to the following year’s membership dues.
- There is no cash value to this offer. You can earn up to the value of the current membership dues only. You will not be credited back any money after you reach that level.
- This offer is non-transferrable to another member. Once you start the program, all credits will be held under your account and cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Non-pool members may sign up to help earn money for a current pool member. They will need to assign their credits from day 1 to a specific family and will not be able to change this allocation.
- All membership credits will be based on reports that GMSC receives from King Soopers.
Example: A family loads their gift card with $1000 dollars over a 2-month period to pay for their groceries at King Soopers. The total amount King Soopers donates to GMSC is $50. GMSC will keep $25 and you will receive $25 off your membership dues the following year.
How do I get a card? Email GMSC Fundraising with your name and mailing address. A card will be mailed to you.
Can I transfer the money I earn to another family? No.
What if I earn more money than the membership price? The Club will keep any proceeds above and beyond your membership dues.
Can I get a card and start earning money before I am a pool member, in anticipation of becoming a member? Absolutely. Just email our Fundraising team to get your card.
Can a grandparent who is not a member, get a card to earn money for a family member that is member? Yes. They will need to specify a member from day 1 and all proceeds will be directed to that member account. If they choose to earn money for a different member at a later date, then they will need to be issued another card.
How do I find out how much money I have earned? We will email periodic updates with your totals. However, you can always email our Fundraising team to get more information.
Refer Friends and earn $25 for each referral
Tell your friends about the pool and if they sign up for a full-price membership, and mention your name on the form, you’ll receive a $25 credit!
Tell your friends to sign up here!