- 12′ Deep End
- 3′ Shallow End
- Low and High Diving Board (only high diving board in the area)
- Baby Pool
- Locker Rooms
- Showers, changing area and restroom facitilities
- Lockers available for day use at no charge
- Snack Shack
- Candy: candy bars, Pixie Sticks and more
- Fun Treats: chips, pretzels, ice cream bars, and more
- Beverages: soda, Gatorade, juice boxes, and bottled water
- Mains: hot dogs, pizza and more
- Other Amenities:
- Shade available (trees)
- Adult Beverages allowed!
- Shelter with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Volleyball pit
- Foosball table and tether ball
- Lap swim Monday – Thursday from Noon to 12:45
The pool is a terrific place for birthday parties, team parties, family dinners and neighborhood get-togethers. Adult and family social events are held throughout the season.
Members are allowed and encouraged to invite guests to the pool. Guest admittance fees are $8.00 per person, (children 2 and under are free).
Our club is very proud of its excellent swim lesson instructional program. Class size is limited by Red Cross requirements, and students receive lots of individual attention. Swim lesson sessions cost $45 per child and last two weeks.
The Green Mountain Gators swim team offers lots of fun, friendship and excitement to any child between the ages of 6 and 18 who can swim at least one length of the pool.
Green Mountain Swim Club was formed in 1962. We have been providing the community with a great family friendly place to have safe summer fun. Parents have many fond memories of their childhood summers spent at Green mountain swim club they have joined as parents and are giving their children the same opportunities to enjoy.